History

 

1906 : Creation of E. LECLERC, cutting tools manufacturer in Paris.

1945 : Creation of FOURNEL, tool holders manufacturer in St Etienne (France).

1957 : The cutting tools manufacturing is moved to Fougeres in Brittany (France).

1993 : E. LECLERC takes over FOURNEL. We must turn towards a Global Solution.

1996 : ISO 9002 Quality Certification.

1999 : Creation of our R&D department.

2000 : Additional range with shrink fit, balancing and presetting.

2006 : Our centenary marks the strategic stage of our transformation, we become « machining solutions prescriber ».

2008 : Partnership with the ENS of Rennes and création of the ELCO brand. 

2009 : Fusion of E.LECLERC and Fournel.

2019 : E.LECLERC becomes ELCO and join the group MAGAFOR.

ELCO obtains LA FRENCH FAB label.